If you enjoy the taste of a slow-cooked barbeque, a char broil smoker is the way to go. You can choose from charcoal to electric with lots of features and options to select from. There are portable units for tailgating and larger ones that can handle a party-sized feast.
What Does It Mean to Char-Broil?
Charbroiling is a style of cooking done over a heat source on a grate or hook. You cook with indirect heat at a low temperature over several hours. A water pan is used to keep the food moist and tender. A char broil smoker will do much of the work for you.
People have been grilling meat ever since fire was invented. Charbroiling offers a moister barbeque experience with a smokey flavor. We have listed the best char broil smoker options on the market so you can enjoy this style of cooking with little effort.
Top 10 Best Char Broil Smokers
- Porcelain-enameled lid, bowl, and center section retain heat and won’t rust or peel
- Two cooking grates provide ample room for smoking two large items at once
- Silicone temperature grommet monitors the internal temperature of your smoker
Low and slow is how meat is best cooked. The Weber Smokey Mountain char broil smoker makes it easy. It comes with two nickel-plated 18.5-inch cooking grates giving you 481 square inches of cooking surface. It has a storage cover, heat-resistant nylon handle, vents in the lid and bowl, built-in thermometer, and a water pan to keep your meat tender and moist. It comes with a rust-resistant heat shield and is made of porcelain-enameled steel. Measures 21 x 19 x 41 inches and weighs 39.1 pounds.
Comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- 3-in-1 Apollo smoker grill for wet and dry smoking; also a stand-alone charcoal grill with lid
- Multi-vents for excellent temperature control
- Upper lid contains a horizontal bar with 5 meat hooks for hanging fish, ribs, or sausages
The Apollo 3-in-1 can be used for wet and dry smoking. This char broil smoker has a stand-alone charcoal grill with a lid perfect for tailgating. There are three different grilling options with multiple vents allowing for tempurature control. Each stacker, or cooking chamber, has a 19-inch cooking grate. Temperature eyelets allow you to see the temperature in each chamber. The upper lid has a horizontal bar with five meat hooks for sausages, ribs, or fish. It has a heavy-gauge black porcelain lid and bowl and a sturdy lid handle, measures 19.5 x 19.5 x 47.2 inches and weighs 52.8 pounds.
Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Includes 8 stainless steel hooks to hook-n-hang your meal and a standard grate for grilling and searing
- Included coal basket is sized for the ideal amount of charcoal for the perfect cook
- Unique design makes the PBC simple to operate, producing consistently impressive results with minimal hassle compared to...
This classic char broil smoker comes with a 30-gallon porcelain-coated steel drum, a 3-point barrel stand, a wooden hook remover, a grill grate, charcoal basket, 2 steel hanging rods, and 8 stainless-steel hooks. This vertical-style smoker allows shorter cooking times and is simple to use and built to last. It measures 21 x 21 x 31.1 inches and weighs 57 pounds.
This item comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Front loading electric smoker comes with recipe/instruction booklet and 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks hickory flavor...
- Non-adjustable heating element operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy-slide chrome-plated grills; maximum capacity flavor fuel pan; dishwasher safe drip pan
The Big Chief maintains a constant low temperature (165 degrees) for the best results. This char broil smoker is a self-contained electric smoker made from durable aluminum. The grills are chrome-plated and it has easy front loading. The drip pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. It is vented for proper ventilation.
This smoker comes with a 1.75-pound bag of natural wood chips and is made in the USA.
This smoker comes with a 2-year warranty.
- 6.5 cubic feet of cooking area capacity to easily handle enough food for largest gatherings
- 7 cooking grids: 4-standard cooking grids, 2-jerky grids, 1-rib rack 1-sausage Hanger
- Dual door design with tempered glass viewing window.2 porcelain coated wood chip pans with lids.Temperature gauge.Easy...
This two-door design has 44-inch doors and two 12,000-BTU stainless steel burners. They can operate independently for temperature control and optimum performance. There are five cooking grids: two standard, one rib, one sausage, two jerky-style, and an adjustable smoke stack with push-button ignition. This char broil smoker has two woodchip pans and a large porcelain-coated water pan. There is 6.5 cubic feet of cooking space. This smoker measures 24.5 x 33 x 60 inches and is 100 pounds.
This smoker comes with a 1-year warranty.
No products found.
This simple char broil smoker design will infuse your food with the best smoked flavor. You can cook a whole turkey, a rack of ribs, and even a pie in this roomy smoker. The heat-controlled dial is fully adjustable, and three damper valves (one on top and one on each side) and a door thermometer (50 - 400 degrees) keep your meat at the right temperature. There are two adjustable racks, a water pan, heavy gauge steel, woodchip tray, a removable porcelain base tray for easy cleaning, and a matchless snap ignition. This smoker measures 24 x 16 x 30 inches, is 44 inches in height and weighs 75 pounds.
This smoker comes with a 90-day warranty.
- Traditional charcoal grill with side firebox for Texas style barbecue
- Grill barrel and side firebox provide heavy-gauge powder-coated steel construction; nonstick cast-iron cooking grates...
- Removable charcoal drawers allow users to add charcoal and dump ashes easily; double bottom for long-term durability
This traditional barrel-shaped char broil smoker is professional-grade with 830 square inches of cooking area, a side firebox, and cast iron grates for an even sear. The adjustable ash pan allows for easy heat control and cleanout. Heavy-gauge steel and a double bottom make this a durable smoker that will last for years. It has a built-in heat gauge, an airtight flanged hood, and two shelves.
This smoker comes with a 1-year warranty.
This char broil smoker has features galore such as air dampers, a full-size glass window, fire access doors, and 725 square inches of cooking space on three separate grates. Double-insulated walls and an automatic shutoff that knows when your food is done cooking make this smoker an easy choice. There is also a warming feature that keeps your food ready until you are.
It has a 4-cup wood capacity giving you 7 hours of smoking. A removable, washable, easy-to-read LED display meat probe allows for perfect cooking. Stainless steel, dual-tone finish with a locking latch ensures the smoke and flavor stay inside. It comes with wheels and an integrated handle for mobility and a high-capacity grease tray for easy removal and clean-up. This smoker weighs 50 pounds.
This smoker comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 6 cooking grates TOTALING 1,890 square Inch of cooking area
- 1,890 square Inch of total cooking area
- Charcoal & ash management system includes charcoal chamber, charcoal grate & removable ash pan
The Dyna-Glo char broil smoker offers 1,890 square inches of cooking space. It features a water smoker and a heat thermometer. It's a charcoal style smoker made from steel with six racks. The wide body gives you lots of versatility. There are six height-adjustable grates that can handle 150 pounds of food—that's 25 pounds per grate!
The offset design keeps the heat off of the food preventing the bottom rack from cooking too quickly. The porcelain-enamel charcoal chamber keeps briquettes stacked tight for an efficient burn. The removable steel ash pan has a large capacity for maintenance-free cooking.
The steel smokestack has an adjustable flue to fine-tune your cooking. A stainless steel gauge has a "smoke zone" indicator for ideal heat levels to infuse the right smoky flavor. It weighs 83 pounds.
This smoker comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat and folding...
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior...
Kamado style cooking is an ancient tradition using clay ovens for insulation. The Char-Griller char broil smoker has taken this concept and developed the Akorn Kamado which is lighter, more convenient, and affordable. A triple wall 22-gauge construction maintains cooking temperatures from 200 to 700 degrees. The top and bottom dampers maintain even air flow, using less charcoal. There is a 314-square-inch cast iron cooking surface, a 133-square-inch removable warming rack, an easy-to-empty ash pan, and a built-in temperature gauge.
It has a locking lid and two folding shelves. Front wheels are 8 inches in diameter with a locking rear caster. It measures 26.6 x 24.8 x 21.6 inches and weighs 98 pounds.
This unit comes with a 1-year warranty.
There are many char broil smoker options to choose from. We have included our favorite char broil smoker reviews for your reference to help make the choice easier. There is nothing like slow-cooked meats infused with smoke from your favorite type of wood chips. All you need to do is decide on which one fits your tastes and have a barbeque!